[Vox-Outreach] Volunteers needed for ISSA conference

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:09:37 -0700

The Information Security Conference is being held in Sacramento on
Tuesday November 4th and Wednesday November 5th:

  http://www.issa-sac.org/conferences/2003/

LUGOD has been given a free booth there[*], and we'll be needing
volunteers to staff the booth, and to burn CDROMs of Knoppix and other
software. [+]

Please post here if you'd like to help out!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org

[*] I'm still not certain if we'll need to pay for power or network

[+] Suggestions for some good, Open Source security tools for both
    Linux/Unix _and_ Windows would be welcome!  Anyone?