[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff List

Marc Elliot Hall vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:59:33 -0700

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Three of these (from May) just got posted to vox-outreach.
>
> Your mail client alright, Marc?
>
> -bill!

Sorry about that. I opened Kmail-via-X session-via SSH to look at some
archived mail, and before I knew it, it spat out a load of crap. I hate
that when that happens :^(

Using Mutt, Kmail, and Mozilla as needed/available was too confusing for
my software and my wetware; so now I just use Mozilla everywhere. And
this incident just cements that choice :^)

Again, sorry. I'll try to get a better handle on my many modes of
communication. :^)