[vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for next month!

Marc Elliot Hall vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:41:41 -0700

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Remember, LUGOD has been given a free booth (we pay for power, and that's it)
> at the Information Security Conference in Sacramento next month (Nov 4th/5th)
>
> So far I have exactly ZERO people signed up to volunteer, and no offers
> to burn any discs to give out at this event.  I'm getting nervous!

Okay, okay... You've gotten to me  :^./.... I hereby volunteer to help
out at the conference and burn CDs in advance. I can even donate a
couple dozen disks for the effort. Whaddaya want burned, again?

> Only 5 months ago, we had tons of people volunteering to help out with
> the Gov't Tech Conf.  Where'd you people run off to!? :^)

Too busy looking for a job to pay much attention to people who want me
to do stuff for 'em for free? ;^) (Yes, yes, I know this is a good way
to make infosec contacts, meet LUGODers, make nice with potential
employers, and so on and so forth. I'm sorry I brought it up. The
temptation was JUST TOO STRONG!)  ;^)

--
Marc Elliot Hall           www.hallmarc.net/quick_resume.html
P.O. Box 435