[Vox-Outreach] More Gnuwin CDs

Jeff Roush vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 15:45:30 -0700

Hi all,

I haven't been subscribed to vox-outreach, so I missed the exchange about the
CDs until I checked the archives today.

I've got about 17 (if I counted right) Gnuwin II CDs.  I'm finishing up the
burning now, and probably won't have time to check them all today, but
they'll be burned if someone wants to take them from me tonight or tomorrow
morning before the GTC.

These are the last of a stack of 50 I got at the meeting last week -- the rest
went to the WEF.

I did spot-check a number of the first set (not rigorous, but I mounted them,
browsed docs, and installed a few programs), and found no problems. Now I'm
thinking I should have checked more thoroughly ...

Jeff