[Vox-Outreach] More places I'm sending GTC flyer

Mon, 5 May 2003 02:17:06 -0700

I found some other interesting agencies & departments to send the GTC flyer
and letter to.  Here's the entire list, so far.  I'll mail out to all of
these tomorrow (Monday)...

* Calif. Technology, Trade & Commerce Agency
  - Small Business Development Center Program
  - Technology and Community Innovation Division

* Dept. of Consumer Affairs, Office of Privacy Protection

* Off. of State Publishing, Customer Development Dept.

* Calif. Dept. of Education (CDE)
  - Policy & Evaluation Div.

* Calif. Dept. of Social Services
  - Off. of Deaf Access
  - Off. of Services to the Blind

* Governor Davis' office :^)

* Governor's Off. on Service & Volunteerism  (GO SERV)

* Governor's Off. of the Advocate for Small Business

* Calif. State Summer School for Mathematics & Science (COSMOS Program)

* Calif. Dept. of Consumer Affairs

* Dept. of Community Services & Development

* Library Development Services Bureau

* State Librarian of Calif.

* Calif. Science Center

* Calif. Digital Library

* DMV

* Dept. of Financial Institutions

* Braille and Talking Book Library

* CHP

* Calif. Dept. of Agriculture
  - Ctr. for Analytical Chemistry
  - Agricultural Statistics Service

* CSU Ctr. for Distributed Learning

* Calif. State Archives

* California Spatial Information Library    (aka GIS)

* Off. of the State Geologist

* Ctr. for the Future of Teaching & Learning

* Calif. Teachers Assoc.

* Calif. School Boards Assoc.

* CalTeach

* Calif. Off. of Housing & Community Development

* Calif. Dept. of Corporations

* Calif. Business Portal
  - SF Regional Off.
  - Fresno Regional Off.

* Calif. State Assoc. of Counties

* Off. of Public School Construction

* Dept. of General Services
  - Telecommunications Division
    > Resources Communications Ctr.
  - Statewide eGov't Initiatives Off.
  - Off. of Legislation

Whew!  I think I need to buy more stamps. ;^)

-bill!