[Vox-Outreach] Pinging govt places about GTC

Mike Simons vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 04 May 2003 16:53:00 -0400

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 02:31:38AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Here's the list.  I've put "*"s next to ones that I think would be
> especially good to get a flyer or some other info. out to:
[...]
> What do people think?

  I think sending fliers is a good idea.

> A lot of these seem to have the same address, BTW,
> so sending one copy would PROBABLY suffice, unless we really wanted to
> stand out to them.  (See "*"'d ones, above :) )

  I think you should send one to each organization (even if that means
10 to the same address), I imagine that the address you send the mail to
is a mail processing center which sorts and delivers mail to the various
offices around town... having everything go to one central place and
distributing it locally makes a lot more sense for a large organization.

--=20

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle--