[Vox-Outreach] 4H deadline this Monday...

Mike Simons vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 17:32:04 -0500

Okay,

  The deadline to sign up for a 4H presentation this August is tomorrow.
I gather from some conversation that a post by Pete may have gone out on
vox or vox-outreach but I don't see it.

- Do we want to do a presentation this fall?

    TTFN,
      Mike

----- Forwarded message from Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com> -----

Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:14:02 -0500