[Vox-Outreach] Installfest

Jonathan Stickel vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:21:56 -0700

I'd like to help out with the installfest.  I can probably get there
just before 1pm and plan to stay until the end.  I have some experience
with RedHat and can bring a set of RH9 disks.

Are we able to use the network in the installfest room?  I remember (and
saved) an email about this awhile back.  I could try bring my laptop
over beforehand to see if I can get a connection.

Also, EUII has recently been renamed to "Kemper Hall".  I am not sure
when the signs on the building will change, but you might want to know...

Jonathan