[Vox-Outreach] LWE crash space

Kevin Murakoshi vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:12:34 -0700

Hi all,

Linuxworld is right around the corner and I as I live in Oakland, I can
support a number of people crashing at my parents house.  Right now I have
1-2 people staying with me (Chris/Ian canceled because of school), so i have
space for a number more. (And if you are willing to sleep on the floor there
is plenty of space.

Also, Bill, do you still need people to help when you are there? I will be
doing the conference run too, but i can still help setup and prob spend some
other time in the booth. (Also I think i also have at least one old Exhibitor
badge holder lying around if you can't get me a badge)

Kevin