[Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May 14th - 16th - Sacramento Convention Center

Michael Wenk vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:28:55 -0700

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 10:18 am, Mike Simons wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 04:14:54PM -0700, David Florence wrote:
> > GTC WEST 2003
> >
> > May 14  - 16, 2003
> > Sacramento, CA
> >
> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > Your request for a free booth space at GTC West has been approved.
> > The only costs that you will incur will be carpeting, electricity,
> > and any other booth decorating items.
> >
> > I have attached a floor plan and a contract application.  I have also
> > circled the spaces that are available at no cost.  To reserve your
> > booth space for GTC West, simply select your booth location, fill out
> > the attached booth application and fax it back to us.
>
> [...]
>
> > Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in
> > tentatively placing a hold on a booth space.
>
> The booth map is available at:
>   http://simons-clan.com/~msimons/gtc/WestFloor03_4-22A.pdf
>
> Booths available are: 305 303 301 1716 1714
>   (bottom right and top right of map)
>
> We have to pick a booth by Friday.
>
> I'm checking with lugod officers for okay to pay for electricity ($80).
>
>   Network access is over $700 and unless I can talk them down in price or
> someone wants to step up with money we will not have Internet access at
> the booth.
>
> - Who wants to help staff the booth?
>   (which days/times can you be there)
> - Which booth would you like most?
>   (why)
> - Any suggestions on things to bring?
>
>     Later,
>       Mike Simons

Cool.  Right now I could probably help staff the booth.  Days/times are pretty
much open for me.  I'm currently in the process of burning CDs, so will have
those done...

Mike

--
wenk@praxis.homedns.org