[Vox-Outreach] Any word on Picnic Day?

Chris McKenzie vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:09:18 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, two places, you can choose, either EU 1131 (installfest room) or
outside on the patio in front of EU II.  Depending on what rulse senseless
administration makes up that day regarding the patio, I would venture to
say that 1131 is a more likely option, but hopefully their will be an
option.

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 07:07:59AM -0700, Kevin Murakoshi wrote:
> > You guys can come anytime starting about 9:30AM (thats the time i will be
> > getting there), and can stay until about 4:30PM or so. I think we will put
> > you in the lobby with some of the computer museum, but if the other club that
> > will be using that space complains you may have to move. (the lobby is
> > reserved by another club and they are letting us use it)
>
> Lobby of EUII, right? :)
> And if we have to move, where will we end up, do you know?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -bill!

Sincerely,
	Christopher J. McKenzie