[Vox-Outreach] [Fwd: Re: Burns for Picnic day]

Jonathan Stickel vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:50:43 -0700

I ment to send this here.  Sorry Bill.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Burns for Picnic day
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:45:43 -0700
From: Jonathan Stickel <jjstickel@netscape.net>
To: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

I have slow writers (<=8x).  Depending on how much time I can spend
burning cds this week and how many coasters I make, I will bring 5-10
GnuWinII and 5-10 KNOPPIX.  I have made 2 each so far, and they test OK.

I can come by first thing in the morning to drop them off and to see
when you can use my help at the booth.  I also plan to help out with my
department's event (Chem. Engr.) sometime from 10-1, but that is flexible.

Jonathan