[Vox-Outreach] Anyone else burning?

Jonathan Stickel vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:51:26 -0700

The KNOPPIX ISO I downloaded on Monday is v3.2.  I have tested it and it
looks pretty nice.  In fact, poking around I notice that some programs
included with KNOPPIX (e.g. xfig) are newer versions than on RH9!

I do have RH9, but was not planning on making copies because it is 3CDs
plus the documentation CD (4 in total).

Jonathan