[Vox-Outreach] Re: [vox-announce] This is the season, burn, burn, burn...

Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:10:58 -0700

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 05:49:30PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
<snip>

> I was just at Officemax and picked up 50 700Mb cds for free (after
> rebates).  Anyway, I can try to burn 10-20 cds this week.  Just let me
> know what you think you need the most.  I should be able to access the
> ISOs by web at school tomorrow.

Hi Johnathan... Thanks so much for your offer!

> By the way:  looking at GnuWinII web site, it appears OO.o is included
> in its distribution.  I have not checked this personally yet, but if so
> I am wondering at the need to burn separate OO.o disks.

Good point.  I'm not sure what, if anything, the OOo disks have that
GNUWinII doesn't, in the OOo department.

Assuming it's not really worth it to make separate OOo disks, then
just GNUWinII and Knoppix should be plenty.  I'm especially, personally,
interested in Knoppix disks.

> You may forward this to vox-outreach.

Done.  Cc'ing my reply there, too.

Thanks so much!  When and how can I get the discs from you?
(Picnic Day is next Saturday ;^) )

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/