[Vox-Outreach] CD Burns

Mike Simons vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 06 Apr 2003 01:02:37 -0500

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 04:10:11PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Jan Wynholds has offered to make a bunch of discs for us.
> We'll need to make our own labels or use sharpies, but that's fine.
>
> If he needs discs, can we get him a bunch?

  Fry's is periodically running specials on the store 48 speed brand
disks.  $14 for a pack of 100.  If someone can vouch for the reliability
of those blanks, and no one knows of a better price, I can pick up a
few packs, for you to give to people in Davis offering to burn images.

- Sound good to anyone?

    Later,
      Mike