[vox-jobs] [fwd] Sr. Software Engineer Position - San Mateo
nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jul 25 11:42:31 PDT 2011
----- Forwarded message from George Trice <george at herringnetworks.com> -----
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:15:47 -0700
From: "George Trice" <george at herringnetworks.com>
Subject: Bill - Sr. Software Engineer Position - San Mateo
To: "Bill Kendrick" <bill at newbreedsoftware.com>
Bill - how are you?
Still working on this position and the company is ready to make an offer
ASAP for the right candidate. If you are open to opportunities or you
know of someone, please my info and this job description over to them.
If interested, reply with your resume in word form. They are now open to
sponsorship, as well, for the right engineer.
Sr Software Engineer - Client / Mobile UI Team
Location: San Mateo, CA
Company is a leader in the emerging field of Cloud integration: providing
the glue to integrate cloud-based services like Salesforce.com, Box.net,
and Netsuite with onsite applications.
We are looking for an experienced & creative software developers to help
us build innovative user interfaces - both on web & mobile platforms. The
best candidates have hands-on experience building application interfaces
Android, etc. Exp with a number of interface technologies is highly
desirable. Many of our projects are green-field and demand that we solve
difficult user-experience problems with an extensible, scalable
architecture. If you thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and have
a passion for building surprisingly great products, this might be the job
* Proven track record designing & delivering complex interfaces.
* Exp leading & mentoring other engineers.
* Solid software engineering fundamentals: algorithms, source control,
build tools, testing, and debugging.
* Exp building Flash/Flex applications is a big plus.
* Exp with Python, PHP, C++, Objective-C, and/or JAVA helpful.
* A passion for efficient design, speedy interfaces, and well excellent
* Hands-on experience building applications on top of databases such as
MySQL, MongoDB, or CouchDB.
* Ability to break projects into tasks and give reasonable time
* Ability to work efficiently with minimal daily guidance.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience designing new product features from scratch
* 8+ yrs of software development experience with interfaces such as web
* Computer Science Bachelors degree or higher, or equivalent.
George H. Trice
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Let's Get Linked: http://www.linkedin.com/in/georgetrice
Mail: george at herringnetworks.com
----- End forwarded message -----
Sent from my computer
More information about the vox-jobs