[vox-jobs] (fwd) US-CA-Sunnyvale: System Administrator
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:24:17 -0700
-- forwarded message --
Subject: US-CA-Sunnyvale: System Administrator
Date: 22 Sep 2003 11:16:22 -0700
Sunext Technology develops controller ICs for recordable CD/DVD drives.
We have an immediate opening for a System Administrator at our
design center in Sunnyvale, CA.
Under supervision of the IT Manager, you will maintain a network of Windows,
Linux, and Solaris workstations and servers.
* Provide desktop Windows and UNIX support.
* Perform hardware and software installations, upgrades, and OS patches.
* Analyze and troubleshoot system and network performance.
* Administer tape backup system.
* Maintain internal and external web sites.
* Prepare IT documentation and assist engineers in using
* Develop scripts and other software solutions in support of
* At least three years of hands-on experience in an engineering
environment with Windows and UNIX desktops/servers,
as well as networking gear (switches/routers).
* BSCS or equivalent degree.
* Solid communication skills and the ability to work well in a
fast-paced, challenging environment.
NFS, Samba, IMAP, sendmail, DNS, DHCP, HTML, Apache, SSL, SSH, VPN,
shell/batch scripting, Perl, and FlexLM license management.
Visit our web site for more information: http://www.sunext.com/jobs.htm
-- end of forwarded message --
email@example.com Got kids? Get Tux Paint!