[vox-jobs] C/C++, Perl graphic architect at NVidia
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:31:54 -0700
Title: Graphics Architect
Skills: C/C++, Perl, graphics hardware or software development,
rendering software or tools development
Location: Santa Clara, CA
GRAPHICS ARCHITECT #556821
Roles include some or all of the below:
- Develop algorithms and design hardware extending the state of the art
in hardware support for computer graphics. Working within a team,
graphics architects document, design, develop functional and performance
simulators, validate, and verify each new chip.
- Develop tests, testplans, and testing infrastructure for new graphics
architectures. Develop methodologies and tools for validating test
results. Design and implement automated testing strategies. Test and
debug CMODELs, RTL simulation and real silicon.
- Write and run low-level graphics tests which expose architectural
performance characteristics of competitors' graphics chips. Compare
results with nVidia graphics chips. Find shortcomings and strong
points of each. Work with architects to determine underlying causes.
Publish and maintain results.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline(s) (CS, EE, Math). Advanced
- Relevant industrial experience preferred. Relevant industries include
PC or workstation graphics hardware or software development, digital
video or image processing, video game software development, rendering
software or tools development.
- Strong programming ability: C, C++ and Perl preferred.
Interested in talking to us? Please send your resume to email@example.com and
refer to postion 556821 in the subject line of your email.
firstname.lastname@example.org Got kids? Get Tux Paint!