[vox-if] New Installfest coordinator!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Oct 10 10:58:55 PDT 2014

Case Talbot (who works here at Smashwords with me),
who you may remember did a "Go" programming language
talk at LUGOD recently, has offered to help coordinate
LUGOD's Installfest workshops!

I'm going to confirm with our boss, but we should be
able to host these at Smashwords' engineering team
office here in downtown Davis (on G St, near 3rd).
I'm suggesting they be held on Sundays, when there'll
be more parking, and it won't be limited to 2hrs.

I'll do the necessary stuff to make sure Case is set
up to receive IF RSVPs (via the web form), and is on
the 'if at lugod.org' alias, and 'vox-if@' mailing list.

Sent from my computer