[vox-if] Installfest in Jan or Feb, after big meeting?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jan 5 18:25:47 PST 2012

Hi all!  I'd LOVE to have an IF scheduled prior to our 1/14 demo and 1/16
meeting, so we can announce it widely.  (And show folks that we actually
_do_ do more than sit at Crepeville once a month ;) )

Anyone else willing to take the reigns this time around?

-bill!
Cc vox to cast a wider net...

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 01:49:14PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> On 12/16/2011 01:29 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > The big meeting in January (Mon. 16th), as well as the little hands-on
> > demo at the Co-Op prior to that (Sat. 14th) would be good places to drum
> > up interest in an Installfest!
> >
> > Would folks here be willing to schedule one?  (I'm going to be a bit
> > busy with a newborn some time by or before the end of January!!!)
> >

> I'm going to have to say late Jan or Early February for my schedule I
> won't have much time before Jan 20 to organize anything due to my Phd
> Qualifying Oral Exam.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Sent from my computer