[vox-if] Any IF in the works?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu May 19 12:32:35 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 09:52:59PM -0700, Dan Fiske wrote:
>    are we still on for an IF?
>    i might be available on the 28th

I didn't notice this email prior to this past Monday's meeting,
so apologies for being out of sync!

Alex was at Monday's meeting, and I asked if there were any plans yet,
and he said he'd be willing to explain what needs to be done, if someone
else wants to coordinate it.

So... if someone out here wants to 'run the show' this time around, it
sounds like we have a venue (N Street Cohousing commonhouse) and
a date (Saturday, May 28th; but what exact hours?), and I can post
announcements.

Thanks, all!