[vox-if] Any IF in the works?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Mar 1 11:12:07 PST 2011

On 03/01/2011 11:06 AM, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> I'm occasionally asked when the next IF is, and have no idea... is any in
> the works?  Would it be possible to do one at N Street again?  (It was a nice
> venue!)
>
> Thanks!

There isn't one in the works right now, I could do one in March or May.
It really just takes someone else willing to make the arrangements and
advertise. I unfortunately don't have the time (or free brain ram) to
deal with those details right now.

Alternating between N st. and Campus, and the sporadic timing seems to
have little effect on attendance. So N St. in May would be good for me
if someone wants to make some arrangements.

Thanks,
Alex