[vox-if] [LUGOD] Installfest Workshop

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Jul 18 11:07:26 PDT 2008

Hi Bob,

My name is Chris McKenzie and I'm co-coordinating the Linux Installfest
Workshop happening tomorrow at the UC Davis Campus.  This email is to
confirm that you RSVP'd and to assign you a time as per your request.
According to our schedules, 10 am would work best.  Thanks for your
interest and I hope to see you there.

PS. I've been following the thread on LUGOD's list, and I don't have
time to give it any thoughtful analysis at this moment, but I do
understand your issues.

Thanks for your interest.  If you need to call me, you can reach me at
818 429 3772.

~chris.