[vox-if] [LUGOD] Installfest

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Jan 25 14:38:08 PST 2008

Hello,

My name is Christopher McKenzie and I am the installfest coordinator for
the Linux Users' Group of Davis.  This email is to confirm that you that
you RSVP'd for the installfest happening tomorrow at 1131 Kemper Hall.
You asked me to assign a time for you and taking into consideration the
times that other attendees will be arriving, arriving at noon would be
the most convenient time for us.  Hope to see you there.  My cell phone
is 818 429 3772 if there are any difficulties tomorrow morning...

~chris.