[vox-if] January IF report, any upcoming planned?
tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Feb 14 11:35:24 PST 2008
Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 01:45:35PM -0800, Christopher James McKenzie wrote:
>> 23rd is the only option. Sorry for doing it so late...
> Are we confirmed, then?
More pondering, if we're doing it, need to wait till Chris books the room.
I'm inclined for an early march one, like the 8th and a rethink of
More information about the vox-if