[vox-if] [LUGOD] Installfest Workshop

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 9 11:26:27 PDT 2007

Hello,

My name is Christopher McKenzie and I'm the coordinator of the LUGOD
Installfest workshops.  I'm emailing you because according to the CS
department website you are teaching one or more of ECS 10, 15, 30, or 40
  and I am wondering if you can inform your students about the workshop
coming up on October 20th at 1131 Kemper Hall.  It's free and open to
the public.  We welcome installees, installers, observers and have
places for people of all skill levels.  All that we request is that the
student RSVPs at http://www.lugod.org/if.  Thanks for your time!

~chris.