[vox-if] [LUGOD] Installfest Reminder

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:41:15 PDT 2007

Hi Craig,

My name is Christopher McKenzie and I am the installfest coordinator for
the Linux Users' Group of Davis.  This email is to remind you that you
RSVP'd for a 3 PM time slot at the installfest happening tomorrow at
1127 Kemper Hall.

*PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE ROOM CHANGE*  It is now in 1127 - which is
adjacent to 1131.

Additionally, because things can unfortunately take longer then
expected, I strongly encourage you to come at an earlier time in order
to diminish the possibility of staying later then the time allotted for
the event (although we will, however, stay longer if necessary).  Noon
would be recommended.  If you are unable to do this, this is fine.
Either way, I hope to see you there.

~chris.