[vox-if] RE:Installfest for January

nighthawk999 at bigvalley.net nighthawk999 at bigvalley.net
Sat Jan 6 13:03:19 PST 2007

>Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:52:46 -0800
>From: Christopher James McKenzie <mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu>
>Subject: Re: [vox-if] Installfest for January, 2007
>To: For planning and preparation for LUGOD Installfest workshops
>	<vox-if at lists.lugod.org>
>
>Replies below:
>
>nighthawk999 at bigvalley.net wrote:
>> Hi Everybody,
>>
>> How does it look for an installfest?
>
>On December 3rd, 2006, I asked you to propose a date so I could do
>the
>necessary work in mid-December. You never got back to me.
Are you sure? Somebody asked me to do some advertising
so the group might get some folks wanting Linux.
The date is supposed to be Sat or Sun the third
weekend of the month, isn't it?

>> Inquiring minds want to know. Also,
>> I made up a draft of an advertising
>> flier. Anybody who would like to
>
>I still need a proposed date.  Without it, I am completely stuck.
>
>> comment - give me some guidance -
>> just let me know.
>
>~chris.
Well, Sat or Sun the third weekend of the
month, Saturday would be better for me,
either is ok, we need to fix it now
and get Bill K. to update LUGOD website.

Any other comments?

Shorter

Dial Broadband has arrived Nationwide! Up to 5 times faster than traditional dialup connections from $13.33/month! See the demo for yourself at <a href="http://www.BigValley.net">www.BigValley.net</a>