[vox-if] Re: Installfest RSVP

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 27 12:19:49 PDT 2007

Hi Loan-anh,

My name is Christopher McKenzie and I'm the installfest coordinator for
tomorrow's LUGOD installfest.  I got your RSVP in with a rather long
message on it.

Your problem seems like it won't take too much time for us to fix, but I
am wondering if you would be so kind as to print out this email with
your description on it at the bottom for tomorrow's installfest.

I am also under the impression, given your problem, that you will not
need an actual install.  If this is true, then it's lets media for me to
burn.  If you **DO** need an install (perhaps on another system, or a
reinstall on yours - although it will not be necessary if this is your
only problem), please tell me as soon as possible so I can accommodate.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

~chris.