[vox-if] Wow, I'm impressed

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:19:54 PDT 2007

Hey everyone,

I am impressed and flattered by the help I received for the last
installfest.  I took a glance at the California Aggie yesterday and saw
that someone even took the time to register the event for the school
newspaper.

Burning the CDs on such short notice and staying later then expected,
despite my lack of time really meant something to me and more
importantly showed me the value that this workshop has not only for the
installees, but the community in general.

Good job everyone and thanks for your help in putting together an
excellent March installfest.  =-D

Any idea on when you want to do it in April?  Let's try to decide today.

~chris.