[vox-if] Re: [vox-officers] October 21st Installfest

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 17 14:32:36 PDT 2006

Oh nothing that thorough.

I would assume that the person is familiar with davis, and has been to a
few installfests.  It's just things like, who to contact for the key,
where to get it, how to keep the doors open with the correct bit of an
alan wrench, the legal documents to sign, how to set up the network,
dial-out from the phone in the room etc... Those are the things that as
far as I am concerned, are black magic to everyone but Seth and me who
just know it because we've been doing it since the Clinton years...