[vox-if] Re: [vox-officers] October 21st Installfest

Nick Schmalenberger nschmalenberger at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 13 13:19:09 PDT 2006

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:16:55 -0700, "Christopher James McKenzie"
<mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu> said:
> Replies below...
> > I don't know what Alex's plans are right now, but I said earlier I could
> > put up flyers on Saturday or Sunday and I still can. About the
>
> That's fine.  But you seem to have not communicated and have nothing
> more definite then a 48 hour gap.  in my experience, things that are
> defined that poorly, usually don't get done.  I am not attacking
> individuals.  I have a list of stuff to do and I would like it to be
> done.  No need to write a defensive email - especially if it defends
> inaction.

Hopefully he will respond today as to whether he can do it this weekend
and when. If not, maybe Ryan, Seth, or somebody will do it with me, or I
will do it myself.
> > craigslist thing, even after I deleted the post, it still won't let me
> > repost because it was similar to my previous post. I get the impression
>
> That is why I will handle it...
> > that my deleted post will only disappear completely after 48 hours,
>
> Wasn't this clearly printed out?  And if not, where is the ambiguity?
> Show it to me and I'll contact craigslist regarding it.  I am sure
Apparently, for 48 hours after deletion of the post I can "undelete it".
I don't have any particular reason to think that is why I can't repost
except there is nothing else I can see, so maybe it is unrelated.
Here are some screenshots:
http://www.bayworld.net/~nick/craigslist_error.JPG
http://www.bayworld.net/~nick/craigslist_deleted.JPG
http://www.bayworld.net/~nick/craigslist_undelete.JPG