[vox-if] Re: [vox-officers] October 21st Installfest

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 11 10:09:48 PDT 2006

So here is the remainder of the todo list.  Of course, if nobody else
does it then I will - but I am putting in 10-12 hours of work a day at
the office, so I'm going to be taking my time...

Thanks Alex for taking some initiative on this.  Nick, can you do
craigslist?

  . an ad on craigslist
        Community - >Activity or Event?

  . an email to the UCD news groups
	ucd.cs.blah I believe

  . Events section of California Aggie
	Once again, freeborn basement

  . Delta of Venus
      Just post near the publications above the steps, before entering
      the cafe

  . Haring
      In their long hallways

  . Young (in the hallways)
      In the hallways of the part of young closer to downtown.  For some
    completely odd reason, we get lots of people from the Psychology and
    Anthropology department.

  . Chemistry -
      There are a few places in the lower hallways near the entrances to
    a lecture hall you can post.

There is another list coming up.  It's what to have there - I believe I
have everything, but after this list is done, I'm going to put that one
up...

~chris.