[vox-if] installfest

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jan 20 17:03:32 PST 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 01:25:58PM -0800, Fatemeh Abbasinejad wrote:
> Hi, I am one of the piople who is going ti install Linux on Saturday!

Hi!  (FWIW, you seem to have sent this from an unsubscribed address;
hopefully you'll see this, and any other, reply ;^) )

> First of all I wanted to make sure it is this saturday,

Yes!  I recently removed the "Tentative" off of the listing on our
website (on the calendar page and our front page, as well as on the
IF page itself: http://www.lugod.org/if/ ).  I also sent an announcement
to LUGOD's "vox-announce" list, and the IF has been discussed here on
"vox-if" the last couple of days. :^)  It's definitely happening!

> and exactly where do we come to??

Kemper Hall of Engineering (previously called "Engineering Unit II"),
room 1131.  All of the details, maps, links to maps, etc. are online:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/directions.php

> If there are alot of students for this saturday and its hard for you
> guys I can come next month.Let me know.

That I cannot speak to.  All I know is we're at around 20 RSVPs,
and ?? volunteers. :^)

Good luck and have fun!  (I heard there'll be free pizza, too! :^) )

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel