[vox-if] [fwd] IF RSVP - PC104+ for a robot

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 12 14:34:58 PDT 2005

This is an interesting-sounding one.  I thought I'd post it here, so
folks can be prepared. :^)  Let me (or one of the IF coordinators,
'if at lugod.org') know if you'd like his e-mail address to ask him for more
details.

Have fun at the IF this weekend!  (I'm _assuming_ it's happening, since I
haven't heard otherwise!!!)

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/