[vox-if] June 19th Installfest?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jun 10 14:47:45 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 11:25:08AM -0700, dokuja at dokuja.net wrote:
> >
> > I still have this down as 'Tentative.'  Is it going to happen?
> >
> I was going to wait until Sunday to figure it out.  Since it's Father's
> Day, I think it might not be busy (and I could go visit my dad), but if
> there's enough interest, I'll go ahead.

Hence we have a chicken-and-egg problem.  Not many RSVPs if we don't
announce it.  No reason to make the announcement if we're not going to hold
it, due to lack of RSVPs. ;^)

But yeah, seeing as it'll be sumemr for UCD, and Father's Day, I think
maybe we should hold off until another month.  'course, that's your guys'
decision to make!  I'm just the webmaster. ;^)

bill at newbreedsoftware.com

More information about the vox-if mailing list