[vox-if] Distro Availability

Robert G. Scofield rscofield at afes.com
Sun Jan 16 08:37:19 PST 2005

On Saturday 15 January 2005 16:31, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Robert G. Scofield wrote:
>

> All I have is the Sarge net-install CD as well, and probably it's an
> older iso than yours.  I don't think a "regular" install cd will help
> you any better with Debian.  I am not a fan of Debian myself due to
> experiences like yours.  If someone comes to the installfest asking for
> Debian, I usually have Mike Simons help them.  The problem is, I'm not
> sure if they have any idea what to do when they go home, then!

Last night I ordered a two CD Sarge set from Linux Central.  I don't know if
the set will be here before the Installfest.  But when they do arrive I'll
try an install, and compare it with the net install I have already done.  If
I get better results, and if the CD's get here before the Installfest, I'll
bring them.

Bob