[vox-if] [Fwd: install fest]

Emily Stumpf evstumpf at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 23 08:08:25 PST 2005

:)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: install fest
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:42:04 -0800
From: Priscilla Cheng <chengpr at gmail.com>
To: root at lugod.org

hello, i went to the install fest sunday, and the person who was
working on my computer accidentally left his CD in it. I feel horrible
that I "stole" his CD, and I want to return it, but I don't know his
name.  Is there any way you can post something on the newsgroup or
contact those who were volunteering to help with the install fest? My
computer was the one who had trouble with sound and printing on Fedora
Core 2. Email me or call me as soon as you find out who it was,
please.  Here's my number: 650-303-8532

Thank you,
Priscilla