[vox-if] No modem , Just CD

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Aug 3 17:57:56 PDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 04:52:32PM -0700, Chris Horsting wrote:
> Hi ,
> I gave up on my software modem and bought 45 dollar external hardware
> modem.  However,  I can not find my Linux CDs, so I would like a copy.

Which distro/version was it?

> Also, I have a USB printer.  Is there any way to run it on Linux?

What model printer?  I know HP Inkjets are fairly well supported, since
a while back HP released Linux drivers as Open Source.

I've never done printing over USB myself, though, but I have a feeling it's
not too difficult.  (I could be wrong ;) )

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th