[vox-if] Installest in June? (July, ...?)

Seth Nagao vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 20:45:31 -0700

No... I have done nothing so far.  I will get on that though.  In other
news, I'm looking for a volunteer that will run it in June in case I'm
not in town.  I don't mind changing it to Saturday if  it guarantees
someone to take over.  I have a job that's on-call and if I get called
out, I might be gone for up to two weeks.  Any takers?

--Seth