[vox-if] Installfest this Saturday, May 15

Bill Kendrick vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 11:19:09 -0700

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 12:11:30AM -0700, Kevin Murakoshi wrote:
> OK,
>
> We're really sorry, but I must have misread the page or something, but
> when we requested the key we wrote Sunday (not sat).

D'oh!  'cal' is your friend. ;^)

I'm sure us toggling the days now isn't helping.  But, I'm more interested
in keeping the volunteers and coordinators happy, than sticking to a precise
schedule 'just because' ;^)

> 1131 is being used by Tau Beta Pi on sat. Chris McKenzie (CS Club
> Pres) is looking into getting us another room in EUII, so don't
> worry there will be a place to hold the installfest. We just want to
> keep you informed.

Yes, please do!  I'm going to update the LUGOD webpage ASAP to denote that
the location is TBD.

I won't have time to put full map/directions online, though! :^(

-bill!