[vox-if] August IF?
jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 16:53:23 PDT 2004
Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 04:15:02PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
>>Also, can you update the October dates on the website? Currently we are
>>planning for Sat Oct 9 (not 16) and Sun Oct 17.
> Done. Still Davis Library for the Saturday (now Oct 9th) IF?
No. The library is holding a book sale that day. So still no IF at the
Davis library :(
At this week's LUGOD meeting we started a discussion about changing our
room on campus so that we can regularly have a wall internet connection.
Hopefully this moves along and we can try a new room in August.
More information about the vox-if