[vox-if] lack of Installfest RSVPs

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 12 13:10:41 PDT 2004

Well, I've had zero RSVPs for this coming Saturday's installfest.  I
just tested the RSVP form myself to make sure it is working, and it is.
  Must be things are slow for the summer.

Anyway, I still plan to hold the IF.  Sometimes several RSVPs come in
the last 48 hours before, so please keep an on the list, but I probably
won't need a lot of volunteers this time.  Still, one or two to help
with unexpected walk-ins would be very welcome.

Jonathan

P.S.
Can someone (Bill, I presume) put some different options in for the CPU
menu of the RSVP form?  Duron/Athlon/AMD64 should be added at least.
Maybe just a blank line for them to fill in would be fine instead of the
pulldown menu.