[vox-if] [Fwd: Installfest RSVP]

Jonathan Stickel vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:17:54 -0800

Subject: Installfest RSVP
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:50:39 -0800 (PST)
From: apache@livepenguin.com (Apache)
To: nbs@sonic.net, if@lugod.org

11c_HW-Modem-Desc:

11d_HW-Network-Desc:

11e_HW-Scanner-Desc:

11f_HW-Camera-Desc:

11g_HW-MP3-Desc:

11h_HW-Game-Ctrl-Desc:

11i_HW-DVD-Desc:

11j_HW-Other: PDA

11j_HW-Other-Desc: Samsung (i330) i have a serial cable

13_Partition: a drive with another OS

14_Distro: Mandrake

15_Bringing_Own: on

16_Problems: I have mandrake 9.2 installed.
I need help installing python dependencies (wxPython, SciPy, PyOpenGL,
and a few others).  I also need help changing file associations.  For
example associating pdf file with Acrobat instead of xPDF.  When  I make
the change is does not seem to stick

17_Arrive-Time: please assign a time for me

18_Learned-How: website

Read_Release: yes