[vox-if] Installfest Saturday

Jonathan Stickel vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:41:36 -0800

I'd like to ask for volunteers now for Saturday's installfest.
Currently I have 4 RSVPs, so hopefully I won't be overwhelmed for my
first time coordinating!

I'd like to have 3 people present, besides myself, for most of the day.
  Please let me know what time you can help out.  2 RSVPs are for RedHat
(I'll probably recommend Fedora instead), and 2 don't say.  I personally
won't install Debian; I've tried 3-4 times and have given up each time.

I know that internet access has been a major problem in the past.
Anyone have time to work on this?  I'm going to try accessing the UC
wireless connection from Kemper with my laptop sometime tomorrow.  Does
anyone know if we could run a local network through wireless?

I'm going to assume that someone can meet me at 10am to open the room.
Will this be Kevin?

Finally, are any of you NOT on vox-outreach?  I may post some
installfest related information there for a larger audience.  I'd prefer
not cross-post here too.

Regards,
Jonathan