[vox-if] August IF?

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 8 20:13:34 PDT 2004

Great, glad your back Seth!

Let me know, preferably tomorrow, which room you'd like me to try to
reserve.  I'm sure I can get the usual room, but as I mentioned in a
an active wall jack.  Unfortunately, Bainer is farther from a parking
lot and the table setup isn't as nice as in Kemper 1131.  Maybe Emily
has something better yet?

Jonathan