[vox-if] [rsvp-Apr18] Wants to come watch; maybe install (not sure distro; has fedora)

Bill Kendrick vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:58:46 -0700

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: apache@livepenguin.com (Apache)
Subject: Installfest RSVP
To: nbs@sonic.net, if@lugod.org

11d_HW-Network: on

11d_HW-Network-Desc:

11e_HW-Scanner-Desc:

11f_HW-Camera-Desc:

11g_HW-MP3-Desc:

11h_HW-Game-Ctrl-Desc:

11i_HW-DVD: on

11i_HW-DVD-Desc:

11j_HW-Other: cd rom/dvd/cd burner drive

11j_HW-Other-Desc:

12_OS-WinXP: on

13_Partition: a drive with another OS

14_Distro: i have fedora, but i don\'t know if i want that copy

15_Bringing_Own: on

16_Problems: i\'m not sure about installing it yet, i was wondering if maybe i could come in and talk to you guys to figure out what distro i should use and whether its worth it on my laptop, http://www.hussar.demon.co.uk/linux/hpze4125.htm
says its slightly hard to install but. i\'m thinking about just waiting til i get a  new computer which i should be getting around june.

should i just come in and talk to you guys during the installfest or should i come in during a meeting.  I may be willing to install it on sunday if you guys think it will be alright

17_Arrive-Time: 11am

18_Learned-How: first through the UCD Aggie, but later by just looking up LUGOD

Read_Release: yes

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              Have you visited the Linux Users' Group