[vox-if] Who wants the computer?

Kevin Murakoshi vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:32:34 -0800

I can do it but it looks like i can't stay much after that.  I have something
to do around 10 so i can pick up the box and open the room but not much more.

-Kevin

If all goes as planned i should be back around 3pm or so.

If it rains then i will be there prob the entire day.

(cond  ((goes as planned)
    (get box)
    (open door)
    (setf leave_time 945)