[vox-if] Router

Ken Bloom vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:21:57 -0800

--Pd0ReVV5GZGQvF3a

I now posess an extra Belkin wireless router that I can bring to =20
installfests. It can do MAC cloning, so let me know if you want me to =20
bring it. (I don't think it can do wireless uplink though - i.e. we =20
connect a wired-lan of our own to the school's connection via the =20
school's wireless which is open to students.)

--=20

--Pd0ReVV5GZGQvF3a

--Pd0ReVV5GZGQvF3a--