[vox-if] [rsvp-Nov16] Setting computer up again, dumping Windows

Bill Kendrick vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:08:58 -0800

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:05:20 -0800
From: WWW User <www@mistral.sonic.net>
Subject: Installfest RSVP
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

11g.HW-MP3-Desc:

11h.HW-Game-Ctrl-Desc:

11i.HW-DVD-Desc:

11j.HW-Other:

11j.HW-Other-Desc:

12.OS-WinME: on

13.Partition: a drive with another OS

14.Distro:

16.Problems: I don't really know much about Linux (except that I'm tired of
Bill Gates ruling my computer).  I want to show up at the meeting, learn more,
and possibly get Linux installed.  My desktop hasn't been plugged in in
months, so I'm not quite sure of the specs.  (It's buried in the garage.)  Please
hook me up with someone who is patient, knowledgeable, and single.  (Ha...just
kidding about the third, but I'm open.)

17.Arrive-Time: please assign a time for me

18.Learned-How: Online search

19.Read_Release: yes

----- End forwarded message -----